youngcaritas is a platform giving young people the chance to get involved and make a positive impact on society. We believe that young people need opportunities to create a sustainable world based on solidarity and social justice.
There are several ways to get involved through youngcaritas:
- take part in a Solidactive solidarity project.
- help conduct a Spillmobil activity.
- help supervise and run one of our holiday camps.
- train to become a supervisor.
- work creatively and develop your own project or engage in long-term volunteer work.
Through young people’s extraordinary commitment, we are able to make the following offers:
- You want to enrol a child or teenager in a vacation camp? Go ahead!
- You are a potential partner for a Solidactive project, a Spillmobil activity or a workshop? Contact us!
We look forward to getting to know you!